hello, start reading here.

no photo nashville, but i do have wedding love.

I would really love to share pictures with you of our weekend in Nashville, but guess what?
My sweet, sweet husband accidentally dropped my camera on the floor of a honky-tonk country showdown.  What can you do?  These things happen. 
Er, these things happen to those in NashVegas surrounded by cowboy boots and a whole bunch o' hollerin'.

In other news, here's more wedding loveliness, courtesy of our photographer/cousin.

I give you the ceremony.
Love, love.
It takes effort and extra hands to put on a wedding dress. Let me tell you.
Something old.  My "Meme" (grandma) made this from the very first formal dress she wore when she was 15.  The button is from a dress I wore when I was a little girl. LOVE, LOVE.
Could they be cuter? And the best part is...we're actually related to them. My cousin, Aaron and our niece, Grace. :)
My Grandpa and Daddy walked me down the aisle.  Such a sweet, emotional moment.
We painted half of an ichthus to show unity in Christ.











This is what pure joy looks like!


More to come! :)

2 comments

Natalie October 18, 2011 at 3:12 PM

Your wedding looked so sweet and heartfelt! Loved seeing these pictures!

alyssa October 24, 2011 at 2:25 PM

that first photo is so adorable--i love candids :)

i just stumbled across you gorgeous blog, its great

xx
alyssa
http://wereaucourant.blogspot.com