hello, start reading here.

introducing: ralphie blossom.

via

WE'RE GETTING A PUPPY!!!
A cute, scruffy, non-shedding, shaggy, soft, cuddly, 40lb, Goldendoodle ball of love.
HER name will be Ralphie, because we think it's awesome. And because we kinda like "old man names" for pups.

She'll be born in May and come live with us in July. WE CANNOT WAIT.


If you're sick of hearing me talk about puppies, hear (read?) me talk about vegetables and recipes and such on my friend Jess's blog today. :)

6 comments

meme-and-he April 11, 2012 at 1:27 PM

adorable!! so excited for you two...and I never get sick of people talking about puppies :)

meme-and-he April 11, 2012 at 1:28 PM

adorable!! so excited for you two...and I never get sick of people talking about puppies :)

-Courtney Lane- {blog} April 16, 2012 at 3:02 PM

My family has a goldendoodle named Jack and we looove him!! Can't wait to see pics of your new pup :)

(I accidentally posted that comment on the wrong post a minute ago...oopsies!)

Unknown April 19, 2012 at 3:02 PM

ah! I am so jealous. I wish one was coming to my city. This looks like a blast. You look adorable. xo

Unknown April 26, 2012 at 5:30 AM

This looks so fun! I'm trying to build up endurance to participate in a run.

Jacqlyn April 28, 2012 at 11:54 AM

i'm doing a color run in ann arbor. your pictures made me that much more excited :)