hello, start reading here.

brown paper packages.

I'm still not sure about "These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things" being a Christmas song.  However, I am very sure that I love brown paper packages tied up with strings, er...ribbons. :)  Yesterday, I made THESE homemade samoas for a potluck dinner with friends.
(FYI: Delicious, but A LOT of work.)

Now, what to do with the extras?
With some encouragement from friends who assured me that this gesture was, in fact, awesome and not creepy, I decided to package several of them for each of our neighbors in nothing else but brown paper bags and ribbons.

And I left them on each neighbors' doorstep.
They looked pretty adorable propped on each door. 
 I hope the neighbors (and MAILMAN) enjoy a homemade Girl Scout cookie. 







Happy Christmas, mailman!

And in case you weren't convinced that I truly love brown paper packages, here's a look at some of our gifts this year. Love, love.








Happy Almost Christmas! 

6 comments

ashleyliening December 20, 2011 at 3:35 PM

So, SO freakin' adorable I can hardly stand it :)

meme-and-he December 21, 2011 at 1:40 PM

oh my heavens those treats look amazing!! I wouldn't stop you from sending some to me ;)

★ JASMINE ★ December 21, 2011 at 8:46 PM

LOVE the blog girl!

thought id say hello, saw you on another bloggers page!

follow eachother?

<3
www.barbie-bombshell.blogspot.com

Kae December 21, 2011 at 10:40 PM

loooove that ribbon. anything with craft paper and fancy ribbon is a winner in my book.

Baking Serendipity December 28, 2011 at 1:30 PM

I love the brown wrapping too :) Makes the ribbons pop!

Laura Darling December 29, 2011 at 7:03 PM

Have fun on your trip!