hello, start reading here.

happy early christmas to us!

You know what's the best?

Surprises.

You know what's even better than surprises? Early surprises.
Because early surprises are more surprise-ier than regular surprises. Right? Right.

Well, this beauty of a camera was our first Blossom birthday, christmas and save-a-lot gift to each other.  This present happened to come lots earlier than expected.  Joe just couldn't help himself.  Thus, an early surprise.

And this is me trying to get a picture of the camera while holding it, proving to be far more difficult than anticipated.

Expect photos on the ol' blog to be far more fancy and impressive than before (maybe, let's hope).



Can't help the cheesiness.  It's natural.
 And lastly, we also saved up for this awesome, awesome camera bag which holds our not-too-large camera in style.  It is an Etsy true love.  Find it and others like it here.
It's the perfect size, has plenty of pockets, is durable and in my opinion: adorable.





Happy Monday, y'all!
( Since I live in Georgia, I can say ya'll, right?)

4 comments

Anonymous December 19, 2011 at 7:26 AM

What is this little cameras name?
What made you two want this little guy? :)

Very cute!! And exciting for you!

Happy Early Merry Christmas Blossoms!

Jacqlyn December 19, 2011 at 7:26 AM

what a fancy camera ya got there! it's a true beauty. oh gosh, i kinda want my own now. (:

Cozinhando com Amigos December 21, 2011 at 10:29 AM

Lovely idea!!!!

I like this...I'll sharing, now..hehehehehe.

Kiss.

Luiz

Laura Nelson December 22, 2011 at 3:26 PM

Those are the best girl scout cookies! I wish I was your neighbor, haha :)