hello, start reading here.

hometown glory. michigan bound.


Oh how he looooves being featured on my blog. ;)

 Today, I am flying to Michigan. Home sweet home 
 (Insert awesome Adele song.)

Thus, the ridiculously awesome Michigan shirts that Joe and I are sporting.  Nerds, for sure.

I'm also Ohio bound for my best friend from childhood's wedding.  But I don't have a shirt for that. Sorry, friends. 

After this Michigan/Ohio adventure, I'm headed straight to Charleston for an MSU roommate reunion!

Stay tuned for family, friend and hometown awesomeness!!! :)

(Shirts courtesy of: MichiganAwesome.org).

5 comments

Ali September 16, 2011 at 9:40 AM

The shirts are bomb.
I'm ordering now.
Excited to see you in Charleston!

ashleyliening September 16, 2011 at 10:14 AM

And where can one purchase one of these super awesome Michigan shirts?

Unknown September 16, 2011 at 10:57 AM

Aren't they great????

MichiganAwesome.org :)

meme-and-he September 21, 2011 at 7:06 AM

those shirts are awesome. I suddenly wish I lived in Michigan!!

Unknown September 21, 2011 at 11:53 AM

Thanks! It's a great place to be. I'd recommend it! :)