hello, start reading here.

for Harper Annie.

In case you didn't know, my BESTEST friend of ten years is:
Pregnant.
Has A Bun In The Oven.
With Child.

IS GOING TO BE A MOM!

Let's flashback to the first time I heard Brianna was pregnant, shall we?  
Picture me, emotional Ashley on the night of her wedding rehearsal, seeing her best friend for the first time in MONTHS.  Already a roller coaster of emotions, right? Well, add the word "baby" from your best friend's lips on the happiest and most emotional weekend of your life and you have overwhelming joy.  It doesn't get better than that.

  Yesterday, when I saw Brianna for the first time with her ADORABLE pregnant belly at her baby girl's shower, I immediately started crying.  I actually had to hug her around her belly.  A hug for three :)

It's easy to say that the three of us slathered Breezy and her baby girl with ridiculous amounts of love.
Proof below.

Colleen, Mommy-To-Be, myself and Jen

Serious love. Right here, y'all.

Harper Annie, 
I cannot wait for you to enter this world and meet everyone who already loves you so much.  You are going to be blessed with the most incredible Mommy and Daddy that God could give you.  I pray for you and your family so often.  If you're anything like your Mom and Dad are, you won't be anything short of wonderful.  I cannot wait to meet you.
You are so, so loved.


Breezy & Elliot, I love you both and am so excited for your little girl.  

 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalm 139:13-14

5 comments

Jacqlyn November 20, 2011 at 10:28 AM

OH MY GOSH, so exciting! So happy for her. :)

vintch November 20, 2011 at 5:24 PM

so, so happy to find and follow your beautiful blog! what a sweet friend you are, and harper annie has got to be just the most adorable name i've ever heard! i'm getting to the age where many of my childhood friends are pregnant, and it's such a sweet, exciting time. babies are such blessings!

Unknown November 21, 2011 at 4:56 PM

You are so very encouraging! I'm also excited to find new friends, especially those who are as sweet as you have been! Welcome and thank you, thank you for joining me! :)

Natalie November 21, 2011 at 5:00 PM

So so sweet! Congratulations to your friend! I love, love the name they've picked!

Monica and Whitney November 21, 2011 at 6:50 PM

Totally loving your blog.

Ask the Duplex