hello, start reading here.

christmas recap.

Let me start by saying, I know Christmas is long gone.
But let me also say that I've been so, so busy since getting home that I have hardly had time to shower. (I kid.  Sorta.)  Those 5th graders get all of my time.  (Now, that's truth.  No kidding there.)

Anyway, here are some of my favorites from our Christmas holiday in Michigan.

+Christmas Eve afternoon at Fredrick Meijer Gardens.  If you're from MI and you haven't been there, go immediately.  Especially during Christmas time. If you don't know what Meijer is at all, I'm sorry that you're missing out on a far superior grocery shopping experience.  

+Getting crafty.  I decided to make these super sweet felt, flower headbands for my two nieces and preggo best friend using this tutorial.  So easy. Do it. 

+Making a gingerbread house with Uncle Joey, Uncle Andrew and Gracie. I am not at all responsible for anything her Uncles taught her, for example, "How To Sneak Candy When No One's Looking".  That happened.  However, I am responsible for letting her put icing and candy on our noses.  I mean, why not?


Love the candy house contemplative look. 









I know, I know....best one you've seen, right?
Meet Viv.  Funniest little niece who makes the funniest little faces.


+And here the Blossom nieces are wearing their new headbands.  Grace decided to wear hers like a hippie child.  I approve this message.

 Our first married Christmas! Hope you had a merry one!