|found here via pinterest|
I realize that the new year has come and gone, but I do get SOME credit for posting my 12 2012 goals on the 12th, right? Right. :)
Of course, I'll keep you updated on my journey.
1. Write at least one "you're awesome", "I appreciate you" or "I miss you" letter each month. On pretty stationary, obviously.
2. Spend a weekend in Savannah galavanting with Mr. Blossom.
3. Take a class or read several books on photography.
4. Learn to knit something awesome other than a scarf. Hat, mittens, socks?
5. Perfect the ultimate hummus recipe. (Not that this is too tricky, I just havent' done it yet.)
6. Make cute birthday cards for others. & send them!
7. Dust off the ol' guitar and actually learn to play something halfway impressive/presentable.
8. Make a habit of Farmers' Market-ing.
9. Ride my awesome, vintage-y bike. A lot. More.
10. Read & sing in Spanish more, more, more.
11. Visit and hike more of Georgia's mountains & pretty trails.
12. Learn to drive a stick shift. (This could get crazy. Send prayers.)