1. Flying home to Georgia after a beautiful wedding.
2. Froyo date with my love. Enough said.
3. Finishing an entire pot of French Roast. Alone. Hello, I'm Ashley and I have a problem.
4. Husband brings home surprise flowers for no reason at all. (Swoon.)
5. Could this Saturday morning breakfast be more beautiful? Nope. Again, credit to Mr. B.
6. Rainy/cozy GA days.
7. I can buy my cousin's From Frank cards in Atlanta. I mean, seriously, how many people have their own card line? Go read them, you will giggle.
Happy February, y'all!
(Yep, I can say that. I live down south. Nevermind that it's totally still awkward and unnatural.)
P.S. An update on the brown paper packages post from Christmas...
ALL neighbors replied with handwritten notes of thanks and small Christmas-y gifts. How sweet, right?