hello, start reading here.

"corn stalk you". letters from dad.

Our tree is here! Stay tuned for Christmas cheer.

First things first: I don't post on school nights, so I hope you're amazed, baffled and beside yourself with glee.  And because of the first statement, this will be short.  (Teachers ALWAYS have homework.)

I am simply dropping in to share the following text that I received from my dad last night:

"Dear Bloggerpersona,
Need web address for your lame blog so I can corn stalk you. 
Love, Daddy"

This is why he's awesome.  We are exactly alike.  Although, I wish I had thought of "corn stalk you" first.  Props to Dad for a sweet new saying.  Dad: 1, Ash: 0.

P.S. It's almost Friday.  Hang in there. :)

Disclaimer: My dad doesn't actually think I or this blog is "lame".  He has much love for both, I'm sure.

3 comments

Jacqlyn December 2, 2011 at 6:31 AM

LOVE this. And how cute is your xmas tree and sweet picture right beside it?! (:

Natalie December 2, 2011 at 2:20 PM

This made me laugh out loud! So something my dad would do!

Kae December 8, 2011 at 3:51 PM

we gifted ourselves a camera for christmas last year. best gift ever!