hello, start reading here.

small snaps.

 Hi friends. I had a great, great weekend.  A "happy list" weekend.
I've decided to call these "small snaps" because they're photos and they're, well, small.  This is what happens when you Instagram your weekend. :)


1. Best friend, Jamie, came to visit from Nashville.  Can you say "Girls' Weekend"?  We spent two days waltzing in and out of Atlanta's ridiculously cute boutiques and sampling some of my favorite Hotlanta cuisine. 

2. Saturday morning consisted of Jiffy Pancakes and homemade mixed berry sauce by yours truly.  I'm not one to toot my horn, but...they were quite delish.

3. My sweet, sweet Mem & Pop (also know as "grandparents") passed through town for tons of puppy love and one scrumptious latte.

4. Their pups make my heart melt.  In fact, all pups make my heart melt these days. 

Amidst all crazy schedules and relentless to-do lists, spending time with friends and family is always just want I needed.

3 comments

meme-and-he November 11, 2011 at 7:20 AM

pancakes and pups. great combo!

Unknown November 12, 2011 at 10:00 AM

Probably the BEST combo!

Ashley November 14, 2011 at 3:35 PM

Oh no I'm so sorry to hear about your bumper! How frustrating. I'm from ATL- check out the highlands area when you get a chance. It's gorgeous!