hello, start reading here.

from frank friday.

Oh hai, it's Friday and I have a favorite to share with you.  
Partially because I love alliterations, partially because I like celebrating Fridays. CHEERS!

First things, first.  MY COUSIN HAS HER OWN CARD LINE No, it's not my card line, but because she's my cousin and I only have four first cousins (I come from a smallllllll family), I'm about as excited for her as if it were my own.  I mean, how many people want to start a card line and ACTUALLY do it? She's cool.  The card line is inspired from her super-expressive dog, Frank, and her awesome sense of humor.  Check 'em out.

(Click on the cards to read the inside on her site!)




Want more? Go to her site.  You'll laugh, guaranteed.

Frank, you are truly a handsome lil' dude.  I wish I had a shop to display your cards.

3 comments

rebecca September 23, 2011 at 1:29 PM

haha. what's not to love!?

Unknown September 23, 2011 at 2:24 PM

I know, right?! Such personality in Frankie, I think she portrays his personality quite accurately! :)

Kae September 25, 2011 at 10:32 AM

hahaha. oh frank.