hello, start reading here.

fresh start.

So much newness.
And so many firsts.

A brand new husband, which also means a brand new marriage. Just ten days and counting.
New name.
New apartment.
New city. Oh hai, Atlanta, let's be friends.
New blog? Why, yes, you're reading it.

After months and months of planning, Joe and I were blessed with such an incredible wedding surrounded by family and friends. And to top it off, we honeymooned in BARBADOS. (pictures and video to come).

What now, after all that? Settling into our new apartment together, figuring out what it means to be husband and wife and oh...finding a job.

MISSION: Trust God with all of the newness and enjoy the excitement it brings.
I'm loving this new adventure. :)

Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you  I entrust my life. -Psalm 143:8